Last Minute Sales (LMS) Associate – Part Time
Overview of Role
viagogo is the world’s largest ticket market place, giving fans access to the best events in sports and live entertainment through a state-of-the-art online ticketing platform. We provide choice, convenience and consumer protection, so that people can buy and sell tickets for live events all over the world with confidence.
We’re looking to hire driven, intelligent, and extremely well-organized people to help support our Last Minute Sales (“LMS”) business, a service extending the sales window by allowing orders to be picked-up at a ticket collection point on event day when there’s insufficient time to ship the tickets.
The LMS Associate will support our LMS business in London but could be asked to travel to other cities in the United Kingdom. A successful Last Minute Associate will provide first class support to ticket buyers and sellers on location at events. You will act as the first point of contact for our customers and will be responsible for greeting, fulfilling orders, and helping solve problems that arise. The successful candidate will need a bias for action, proven people skills and the ability to excel in a high-pressure environment.
You will be required to work part-time including weekday evenings and weekends. Hours will be flexible and will be discussed in advance with the successful applicant. This role is perfectly suited for both part time and full time students, plus part-time job seekers, it will give you a good insight into a multinational internet company with a start-up ethos.
· Receive, check, sort, and prepare event tickets for customers to collect
· Customer care- Provide an excellent customer experience to all customers who use out Last Minute service. Answer queries and offer customer support to both buyers and sellers
· Troubleshooting – Problem solve issues that arise with LMS sales and operating collection points
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· Organized and reliable with attention to detail
· Thrive when under pressure and multi-tasking
· Committed to working in a customer facing role; motivated by providing great service
· Outstanding written and oral communication in English. Other languages would be an asset.
· Eligible to work in the United Kingdom