Join our international team of freelance translators making viagogo accessible to millions of users in over 30 languages. Gain hands on experience in optimising our pages for local users in your country.
About the role
The company is looking to expand its team of freelance translators to support in managing the quality of our local pages and reducing the time of our content translation cycle.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for language and translations and an interest in online businesses. The role is on a freelance basis with all the work done remotely making it applicable to candidates anywhere in the world.
· Localising website content, customer service emails and native apps content with tight deadlines from English to Romanian
· Maintaining the quality of the Romanian version of our website, including conducting website checks and maintaining language specific tools such as glossaries
· Performing research on popular live events in Romania and abroad
· Native standard of Romanian as well as English
· Hard working and enterprising individual
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Interested in online businesses
· Strong attention to details
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment, and has helped customers from almost every country in the world access tickets to their favourite events in the language, currency and on the device of their choice.
For media enquiries please contact the viagogo press office at: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES ONLY.
For any customer enquiries, please visit the help section of the viagogo website.