The Operations and Customer Service Representative position offers a unique opportunity to take on customer facing responsibilities in a fast growing and international e-commerce start up business. The role is to grow and develop relationships with key supplier accounts and to deal with the daily operations of orders fulfilment. The role will be based in New York and report into the Operations Manager. Candidates must be comfortable working under pressure and be willing to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
This position is an ideal opportunity for a new or recent graduate with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for live events.
- Account management – working with existing suppliers to help grow their business, in particular:
- Helping ticket sellers (individuals and businesses) get started working with viagogo – setting up accounts, getting tickets posted for sale, and shipped out to customers on time
- Promptly assisting sellers over email and via inbound and outbound phone calls
- Customer Service and Operations: making sure customers get their tickets in time for the event, in particular :
- Troubleshooting day to day operational issues for customers – for example delivery issues - or time sensitive operational issues on event days, including supporting last minute ticket collections at concert and sports venues
- Taking ownership of order fulfilment and proactively solve any issue that may arise
- Telesales – advising customers on their ticket requirements and closing ticket sales for customers over the phone, in particular for international events, VIP tickets and packages.
- Providing customers travelling to events outside the USA and international customers travelling to events in the USA with up to the minute event and ticket order information
- Inside sales – contacting potential new viagogo ticket suppliers by phone to explain the company’s proposition and how it can benefit their business. Targeted on new business leads converted.
Skills and Attributes:
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- A sense of humour and positive, “make-it-work” attitude
- Eligibility to work in USA
- Fluency in English required
- BA or equivalent university education
- 0-3 years of professional experience
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment, and has helped customers from almost every country in the world access tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency and on the device of their choice.
For media enquiries please contact the viagogo press office at: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES ONLY.
For any customer enquiries, please visit the help section of the viagogo website.